- The candidate should be citizen of India.
- Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate 10 or 2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university.
- Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986 will be eligible for admission.
- Candidate should be registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council. A male nurse, trained before the implementation of the new integrated
- course besides being registered as a nurse with State Nurses Registration Council, shall produce evidence of training approved by Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of midwifery in any one of the following areas:
O.T Techniques, Ophthalmic Nursing, Leprosy Nursing, TB Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Cancer Nursing & Orthopaedic Nursing
- Candidates shall be medically fit.