- The minimum educational requirement is passing of Basic B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc Hons. Nursing/Post basic B. Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks (5% relaxation of marks for reserve category candidate).
- The candidate should have done the degree course in an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- The candidate should be registered with any State Nursing Council.
- Minimum of one year work experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing, and prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- As per the Maharashtra University of Health Science and institution policy the candidate will have to undergo medical fitness before admission
- Confirmation of admission is subject to issue of eligibility to the course from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.