- The candidate should be citizen of India.
- The candidate should have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English individually & must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks
- Candidate should be completing 17 yrs. on or before 31 December of the year in which admissions sought.
- Candidate should have appeared the Common Entrance Test/NEET conducted by competent authority applicable for the academic year in which the admission is sought.
- Candidate shall be Medically Fit.
- The candidate should have attained or shall attain the age of 17years on the day of admission to the college prescribed by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
- Have passed 12th standard (10+2) Higher Secondary School Examination of Maharashtra state Board or other examination recognized as equivalent by the University, consisting of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and English.
- Have obtained not less than 45% aggregate of the total marks at the qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology. Passing in English is compulsory.
- Applicant belonging to reserve category must have secured not less than 40% aggregate in PCB (10+2) and passing in English is compulsory.
- Be mentally fit for admission.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Birth certificate
- CET mark sheet of current year
- Domicile certificate
- School leaving certificate
For reserved category : Caste certificate and caste validity certificate